Visit Blazer Village Fan Zone to enjoy fun interactives including inflatable games, temporary tattoos, face painting, photo opportunities and more. Blazer Village opens four hours prior to kick off and closes 30 minutes before kick off.
We love our tailgaters! The return of UAB Football is something to celebrate, and this is going to be a great year to enjoy all the fun activities happening around the stadium and Blazer Village. By following these simple guidelines, you will help ensure that everyone has an enjoyable experience this football season at Legion Field.
- Safety first! Blocking fire lanes in front or behind your car isn't allowed. If you wish to tailgate beside your vehicle, please let the parking cashier in the know of your interest in additional space and they will make accommodations for you.
- When you are directed to your parking space, show the additional ticket to the parking attendant for tailgating so that the proper space will be allocated to you.
- No tailgating on the tarmac around the stadium - that's a no-no.
- Large groups, no problem! Please contact Legion Field office at 205.254.2391 and make arrangements prior to game day.
- Gas and charcoal grills are allowed. Hot coals are to be extinguished and disposed at an offsite location.
- Nobody likes a litter bug! Please use the trash cans that are set up around each parking lot for your convenience.
- If you run into a problem that can't be addressed by the attendants, call Kevin Moore at (205) 254-2391 during regular business hours. He's here to help!
2018 Information Coming Soon!
Reserve your very own tailgating space by presenting your BlazerID at Bartow Arena Ticket Office, starting Tuesday morning before each game day. You'll get a space large enough to accommodate a vehicle and a tailgate area for you and your crew. Student tailgating is located on the west side of Legion Field at the corner of Greymont and 6th Avenue. Space is limited, so get right to it!
Click Here for Student Tailgate Info.
Click Here for view of Student Tailgate Area.
Click Here to view Student Shuttle Route.