ADA Accessible Parking
Legion Field offers handicap accessible parking on the south end of the stadium. To access this parking lot, enter from Graymont Ave. N. Arrive early - this lot is first come, first served.
ADA Accessible Seating
Accessible seating is available in the south end zone, located on an elevated platform with ramp access.
A ticket is required for all ages to enter Legion Field.
Alcohol is sold inside the stadium and is available through catering services in the suites. Bring your ID to ensure service. Alcohol sales are cut off at the end of the 3rd Quarter.
Certified, leashed service animals are allowed inside the stadium.
An ATM's are located in the South End Zone and West side of Legion Field.
Hand-held banners and flags are permissible. Be courteous of other fans and don't block the line of sight. And of course, no offensive words or logos are allowed.
Binoculars are welcome inside the stadium; just bring them in your clear bag as binocular cases are not allowed.
Want to avoid car traffic? Ride your bike to Legion Field and safely park it with Redemptive Cycles. Redemptive Cycles is providing Legion Field a place for fans to park their bicycles for NO CHARGE! This area is located on the south side (Graymont Ave.) of the stadium next to the Bear Bryant monument.
Come be a part of welcoming the Blazers to Legion Field! Beginning 2 hours prior to kickoff, the Blazer Village on the west side of Legion Field. From there, Coach Clark will lead the team to the North side of Legion Field in preparation to take the field. Grab your friends and let the team know you're behind them on Gamedays!
Commercial and charter buses may park in the bus lot located on the east side of Legion Field. The bus lot is accessed from 1st Street Southwest.
Say cheese! Cameras with lenses shorter than 12 inches are allowed. Camera bags, tripods, video cameras are not.
Cell phones are allowed.
You can rent a Blazer seatback for just $45 this football season.
Click Here to purchase a chair seat.
Clear Bag policy
Your safety is our priority! Here's what you can and can't bring into the stadium.
Yes, I can bring:
- Clear plastic bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
- One-gallon plastic freezer bag
- Purses and clutches no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- Seat cushions without pockets
No, I can't bring:
- Backpacks - even the clear kind
- Binocular cases
- Camera cases
- Diaper bags
- Fanny packs
- Mesh bags
- Purses (larger than described above)
- Seat cushions with pockets
- Tote bags
Code of conduct
Conference USA encourages and promotes good sportsmanship among student-athletes, coaches and fans. The following are prohibited:
- Unruly, disruptive or illegal behavior including intoxication
- Foul, obscene, threatening, offensive or abusive language, actions or gestures
- Interfering with the progress of the game
- Failure to follow instructions of stadium and event personnel
- Smoking in non-designated areas
- Verbal harassment or fighting
- Indecent exposure or clothing
- Conduct that endangers another patron
Blazer Business Partner packages are available for companies who would like to support Blazer Athletics. Click Here for more information.
Visit the Traffic section of this website for directions - to almost anything!
There are four elevators on the west side of the stadium for access to U1 (Club A & Club B) and U2 (press box and private suites). Be prepared to show your tickets and credentials!
Email gameday info
Sign up for our weekly email, regarding any information for the upcoming UAB football game.
In the event of an emergency, please notify the nearest stadium or event personnel. A first aid station is located on the southwest end of the stadium near Gate 7B.
Field access is available to individuals with proper credentials.
A first aid station is located near Gate 7B on the southwest end of the stadium. In the event of a medical emergency, please notify the nearest stadium or event personnel.
Commemorative 2017 game programs featuring a collectable hologram are available for $10.
Gate locations and times
- Media Gate: 3A, opens 3 hours prior to kickoff. Credential is required.
- Public Gates: Open 90 minutes prior to kickoff. Public gates include 3, 3A, 5A, 5, 7A, 7B, 7C, 10, 12, 13, and 17
- Recruits/High School Coaches Gate: 17 opens two hours prior to kickoff.
- Spirit Groups/Visiting Band Gate:14 opens three hours prior to kickoff.
- Student Gate: 6 opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- UAB Player Pass Gate: 3A opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Visiting Team Player Pass Gate: 13A opens 90 minutes prior to kickoff.
Discounted ticket prices are available for groups of 20 or more. For groups less than 50, tickets must be purchased two weeks prior to event date. Groups of 50+ can get a promotional code at uabsports.com. This eliminates the need for one person to collect all the funds before the game.
Click Here for more information about group tickets
Access to team locker rooms is available to individuals with proper credentials.
Lost and found
Located in the main office at Legion Field.
Click Here for UAB gear!
Whistles, bullhorns and other electronic noisemakers are not allowed.
Nursing Mothers Station
The UAB Nursing Mothers Station is located in the First Aid Room in End Zone at Legion Field. The room has AC, electricity and a sink available.
Please refer to the parking section of this site for info.
Cameras with lenses less than 12 inches long are allowed.
Every effort will be made to play the game, but safety for participants and spectators is our priority. In the event of a postponed game, tickets will be valid for the make-up date or another game during that same season.
Blazer Boosters have the opportunity to purchase football season tickets in the premier locations at Legion Field. Priority seating requires an annual Blazer Club per-seat donation in order to purchase season tickets.
Benefits of Blazer Club Hospitality:
- Priority Parking/Elevator Access
- Climate Controlled Environment/Flat Screen TVs
- Cash Bar/Premium Concessions
- Complimentary Hot Dogs, Popcorn and Soft Drinks
Benefits of Champion Club Hospitality:
- Opportunity to purchase up to four football season tickets in the Champion Club
- All American Parking Pass
- Invitation to private events
Click Here for more information
Prohibited items (beach balls, e-cigs, drones, coolers, umbrellas, weapons etc..)
To ensure that all guests have a safe and enjoyable visit to Legion Field, guests will not be permitted to bring the following items into the stadium.
- Bags/Briefcases/Satchels (See clear bag policy for specifics)
- Fireworks and smoke producing devices
- Helium filled balloons
- Illegal drugs
- Inflated balls, Frisbees or similar
- Outside Food or Drinks including alcohol
- Pets - except service animals
- Remote controlled drones and devices
- Seat cushions with compartments
- Selfie Sticks
- Skateboards, scooters, heelies, etc.
- Tobacco products or E-cigarettes
- Video Cameras/Tripods/Lenses 12"
Re-entry is not allowed for games at Legion Field.
Restrooms are located throughout Legion Field.
To purchase a message on the video board, please contact Andrew Aproul at firstname.lastname@example.org. A limited number of special occasion messages can be purchased for game day at Legion Field. Requests must be made two weeks prior to the event date and are subject to approval and availability.
Click Here to learn how you can score season tickets.
You'll find that security personnel aren't hard to spot! Don't hesitate to contact them at any time.
Shuttle buses will run from two areas on UAB Campus. There will be a complimentary shuttle for the public that will pick up from Express Lot (854 5th Ave S, Birmingham, AL 35233) on the west side of UAB Campus. There will also be a shuttle for students that will pick up at Blazer Circle at the south end of the UAB Campus Green (9th Ave S, Birmingham AL 35205). Shuttles will run until one hour after play.
Click Here for view of Shuttle Routes
Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside Legion Field.
Solicitation inside or outside the stadium is not permitted without prior, written approval.
Click Here for Stadium Map
Access to UAB Football is provided free of charge to all active UAB students with a valid BlazerID card. Students will need to present valid BlazerID at gate 6 at Legion Field to enter the stadium on game day.
Private suites for up to 28 guests are available to make the most of your UAB Gameday.
- Climate controlled suite with restrooms and flat screens TVs
- Catering and bar service available
- Priority parking
The taxi and limo drop off & pick up area is located on the east side of Legion Field across the street from the Tabernacle Baptist Church on 6th Ct West.
Visiting team bands should notify UAB's Assistant Athletic Director for Athletic Operations and Facilities of their intent to attend the game no less than 30 days prior to the scheduled date.
Located on the south end of Legion Field. East ticket booths are Cash Only. West ticket booths are Credit/Debit Card/Cash.
Please refer to the traffic section of this website for full details.
The Uber and Lyft drop off & pick up area is located on the east side of Legion Field across the street from the Tabernacle Baptist Church on 6th Ct West.
Located on the South End of Legion Field next to Gate 7B.